John Doran, Associate
John Doran is a litigation attorney at Berman, Boyle & Engel, LLC. He has broad experience in all aspects of civil litigation, including real estate, business, construction, employment, premises liability and insurance coverage. He has extensive experience in handling cases in Maryland State courts, U.S. District Courts of Maryland and the District of Columbia and in various alternative dispute resolution venues.
John received his J.D. from the University of Baltimore School of Law with concentrations in litigation and advocacy. While in law school John interned for Justice Timothy Merideth at the Maryland Court of Special Appeals and was a law clerk at the State’s Attorney’s Office of Baltimore City. He was also the associate editor of the University of Baltimore Law Forum journal.
• UCLA School of Law
• Touro Graduate School for Jewish Studies, (M.A.)
• Touro College, summa cum laude (B.A.)
• Litigation Associate, Frankel, Rubin, Klein, Payne & Pudlowski, P.C.
• Legislative Law Clerk to the Western States Counsel and National Campus Counsel, Anti-Defamation League
• Appellate Law Clerk, Greines, Martin, Stein, and Richland, L.L.P.
• Judicial Law Clerk to Justice Ashmann- Gerst, California Court of Appeal
• Maryland State Bar Association