Elliott Engel, Partner
Elliott Engel is an aggressive and seasoned litigator whose practice is focused on complex business and real estate litigation. Elliott regularly represents clients in federal and state courts, arbitration tribunals and administrative proceedings. He is experienced in real estate litigation, contract disputes, partnership disagreements, business torts, consumer class action defense, and unfair business practice claims.
Elliot serves as outside counsel for many clients, including real estate holding and management companies and small businesses throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. Elliott’s clients depend on his “out of the box” approach, tenacious representation and ability to tackle complex legal issues.
Maryland Super Lawyers recognized Elliott as a “Rising Star” from 2014-2017. He is a member of the American Bar Association, the Maryland State Bar Association and serves on the Baltimore City Bench Bar Committee.
Elliott earned his J.D., magna cum laude, from the University of Maryland School of Law. He is a member of the Order of the Coif, and won the university’s 35th annual Morris B. Myerowitz Moot Court Competition. In addition, he holds an M.S. from Ner Israel Rabbinical College and earned his B.S., summa cum laude, from Yeshivath Shaar Hatorah.
• University of Maryland School of Law (J.D., Magna Cum Laude)
◦ Member, Order of the Coif
◦ Winner, 35th annual Morris B. Myerowitz Moot Court Competition
◦ Member, National Moot Court Team
◦ Member, Moot Court Board
• Ner Israel Rabbinical College (M.S.)
• Yeshivath Shaar Hatorah (B.S., Summa Cum Laude)
• District of Columbia
• New York
• U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
• U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
• U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
• U.S. Supreme Court
• America’s Top 100 High Stakes Litigators® 2022
• America’s Top 100 Bet-the-Company Litigators® for 2021
• America’s Top 100 High Stakes Litigators® for 2021
• America’s Top 100 Bet-the-Company Litigators® for 2020
• America’s Top 100 High Stakes Litigators® for 2020
• Maryland Super Lawyers “Rising Star” (2014-2017)
• American Bar Association
• Maryland State Bar Association
• Baltimore City Bench Bar Committee
• Partner, Neuberger, Quinn, Gielen, Rubin & Gibber, P.A.