Sara Zuber, Associate
Sara Zuber is a litigation associate at Berman, Boyle & Engel LLC. By combining thorough research, clear reasoning, and creative arguments, Sara advocates for her clients. Sara’s experience includes obtaining a temporary restraining order and preliminary injunction; dismissal of two separate lawsuits, for lack of personal jurisdiction; and outright dismissal of a $52 million lawsuit against the purchaser of real estate that alleged fraudulent transfer, civil conspiracy, piercing the corporate veil, and single enterprise liability.
Sara earned her J.D. from UCLA School of Law. While in law school, she clerked for Justice Judith Ashmann- Gerst of the California Court of Appeal. She also served as a legislative law clerk at the Anti-Defamation League and drafted Congressional testimony regarding First Amendment free speech right on college campuses.
Sara has lived in New York, Israel, Los Angeles, and now calls Baltimore home.
• UCLA School of Law
• Touro Graduate School for Jewish Studies, (M.A.)
• Touro College, summa cum laude (B.A.)
• Litigation Associate, Frankel, Rubin, Klein, Payne & Pudlowski, P.C.
• Legislative Law Clerk to the Western States Counsel and National Campus Counsel, Anti-Defamation League
• Appellate Law Clerk, Greines, Martin, Stein, and Richland, L.L.P.
• Judicial Law Clerk to Justice Ashmann- Gerst, California Court of Appeal
• Maryland State Bar Association